Eastern Michigan University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and holds numerous professional association affiliations.
All professional education programs in the College of Education are accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) and approved by the Michigan Department of Education.
The School of Nursing's Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program is fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- EWU's B.S. in Information Assurance and Cyber Defense is the ninth most in-demand online bachelor’s program in Michigan (Gray Associates PES, 2018)
- Ranked among the "Top 50 Best Value Online RN to BSN Programs" by ValueColleges.com (2015)
- Master in Educational Leadership degree program ranked #17 by SuccessfulStudent.org (2018)
- Ranked among the "Best Online Graduate Education Programs" by U.S. News & World Report (2017)
- Ranked #1 in Michigan for "The Best Online Master's in Educational Administration Programs" by BestColleges.com (2016)
- Designated a Gold Standard Veteran-Friendly school by the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency (2016-2017)
Recognitions & Affiliations
- Educational Leadership Constituent Council (ELCC)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (AACTE)
- Association of Teacher Educators (ATE)
- Michigan Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (MACTE)