"Students are expected to learn elements of professional nursing practice and professional writing skills in my classes."
- MSN – Eastern Michigan University, 2018
- BSN – Madonna University, 1999
- Have worked in progressive care for most of my career
- Have worked as a clinical nurse educator in the professional nursing development department
- Began teaching in the academic setting in 2016; I have taught clinical courses as well as online courses
In which online degree program do you teach?
Which classes do you teach online?
NURS 265: RN Essentials of Professional Nursing Practice: The Professional Role
What do students learn in your classes? What is the expected outcome?
Elements of professional nursing practice and professional writing skills.
Why did you start teaching?
I have always loved teaching.
What advice would you give to those considering this online degree program?
Online learning is both convenient and rewarding.