Dr. Laurie C. Blondy
"The advice I'd give to those considering the RN to BSN online program is that you must be willing and able to converse in the online environment and make note of all deadlines on a calendar as online weeks move fast."
- Ph.D. – Capella University, 2007
- J.D. – University of Michigan, 1994
- MSN – University of Michigan, 1983
- BSN – Northern Michigan University, 1981
- Various articles over the years
In which online degree program do you teach?
Which classes do you teach online?
NURS 374: Nursing Research Concepts for Practice
When did you start teaching?
What advice would you give to those considering this online degree program?
You must be a fairly independent learner and willing and able to converse in the online environment; make note of all deadlines on a calendar as online weeks move fast.